ASU My Future

High School Counselors


Request an Admission Counselor Visit

Would you like an ASU counselor to visit your high school and meet with students? Fill out this Request a Counselor Visit Form today. 

Request an ASU Representative at your Financial Aid Night

Would you like an ASU representative at your financial aid night? Complete this form today and we will determine if one of our financial add staff is available to attend. 

High School Counselor Connection

We encourage you to use our High School Counselor Connection to obtain a list of your students who have applied for admission to ASU. The list will also show if students are missing any application documents.

Request ASU Materials

Use the Materials Request Form to contact us about ASU promotional items.

Transfer of Credit

Official college transcripts and/or advanced placement scores must be submitted in order to receive earned credit. Students are encouraged to submit official college transcripts in January showing all dual credit coursework completed up to that point. A final college transcript should be submitted following completion of all dual credit coursework.  Students should request an official transcript directly from the college/university providing the college credit. Please do not email college transcripts.

Please reference the Transfer Equivalency Tables to determine how dual credit classes transfer. 

ASU awards credit for the completion of the following exams. Students should request a score report to be sent to the Registrar’s Office. Please see the links below to determine what specific subjects are accepted and minimum score requirements. 

Transcript Submission

All transcripts should be submitted through a secure method, such as TREX, or mailed to ASU Station #11014, San Angelo, TX 76909. Transcripts should not be submitted via email.

Office of Admissions