Honors Academic Advantages
- Surround yourself with a learning community of academically talented and motivated students.
- Participate in specialized honors seminars and learn about departmental honors credit.
- Explore the option of completing an honors thesis.
- Benefit from priority acceptance for select students into ASU’s Doctorate of Physical Therapy program.
- Select honors students also receive early acceptance notification to Texas Tech University medical and law schools.
- Receive honors designation on your transcript and diploma.
- Network with successful alumni in medicine, research, nursing, education and public service.
- Experience special travel and research opportunities. Recent internships funded by the program include:
- Global human rights delegation to Rwanda
- Biochemistry research internship at Harvard University
- Institute for Philanthropy and Volunteer Services in Washington, D.C.
- Neuroscience research institute in Germany
Honors Community and Privileges
As an honors student, you will also receive these benefits:
- Specialized academic and career advising
Honors on-campus housing options
- Special access to guest lecturers, presentations and cultural events
- Peer mentors
- 24-hour access to the Honors Lounge and computer lab
- Membership in the Honors Student Association
- Senior-level registration privileges
- Additional scholarship opportunities
Suggested Admission Requirements
- 1200 SAT (math and critical reading)
- 27 ACT
- Top 10 percent ranking in your high school graduating class
- Record of extracurricular activities